Create a template
1. Open the workbook that you want to use as a template.
2. Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Save As.
3. In the File name box, type the name that you want to use for the template.
4. In the Save as type box, click Excel Template, or click Excel Macro-Enabled Template if the workbook contains macros that you want to make available in the template.
5. Click Save, Save the file to the correct Shared File.
Use a template to create a new workbook
1. Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click New.
2. Under Templates, click New from Existing
- Find the template file in the shared drives and then double-click the workbook that you want to use.
- After opening the Document, Go to Microsoft Office Button , Save As, and save to where you want to keep this file in your directory.